Dr. Joseph A Assenmacher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph A Assenmacher?

Knee Replacement

I have been a patient of Dr Joseph Assenmacher for 3 years. He is very nice and a caring Doctor. He will listen to you and then give you his honest opinion. He replaced both my knees with great outcomes .

Dr. Joe replaced my knees and I am extremely happy with my outcome.

Very professional, told each visit what to expect. Had a good bedside manner. I will have my next opperation with him.

Like New Again

I can remember when I made my 1st visit to Dr Assenmacher's office, I was in severe pain. However, after my surgery and completion of my physical heraphy program, my shoulder is like new. I have no pain! I am happy again!! Thank you Dr. Joe Assenmacher ^¿^

Most Excellent!

I spent 2-years in a wheelchair, had an operation on my hip from UTMCO that cause more pain and immobility. Dr. Joseph Assenmacher replace my hip and 6-weeks later to-the-day, I drove a huge truck from Toledo, OH to Rockaway and the Bronx, NY area and delivered supplies to Hurricane Sandy victims. Dr. Assenmacher? God? Or a great combination of both? (This is the real short version)

I would recomend to anyone. One of the most caring and nice doctors I have ever had the pleasure to be with.

Patieint who is also a Promedica Employee

I sufferred from a fractured ankle...his office was caring, courteous, and compassionate. He reviewed my x-rays online, promptly brought me in for appt, promptly scheduled the necessary surgery. Each time I called the office for an appt the staff was caring and answered all questions. I have not once been made to feel like I was a bother to their daily schedule. They made a bad situation as good as they possibly could.And I thank them for that. I will always recommend Dr. Joe to anyone in need of an orthopedic surgeon.

Joe is one of the most awesome Doctors running! He did a knee replacement on me and I have nothing but the utmost confidence when he has to do the other knee. He has an excellent bedside manner and he knows how to treat a patient.