Dr. Joseph B Wilson Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Joseph B Wilson?

Most Detailed Doctor Experience

From the 1st appointment forward Dr. Wilson always took the time to explain and draw in detail the issues with my bicep/shoulder. It's nice to have a doctor that isn't rushing to get to the next patient and dedicates the time needed for each patient. I would highly recommend Dr. Wilson to anyone needing an orthopedic.

Excellent care

Before entering the care of Dr. Wilson I had been in a serious car accident which had caused me to walk with a limp due to significant damage to my right knee. For nearly 3 years after the accident I wondered if I'd ever be able to exercize or even play with my kids without limping in pain. After having knee surgery, performed by Dr. Wilson, and completing physical therapy with his team, I am walking straight again and even exercising only a few months after the procedure. I recommend Dr. Wilson to anyone with knee issues. He is professional, informative, caring, kind, he takes time to listen to his patients and most important of all - he is an incredible skilled surgeon. Thanks Dr. Wilson!

I should have done this year's ago.

My shoulder replacement surgery with Dr. Wilson and his team could not have gone better. I had NO pain after surgery or anytime during my recovery. I would recommend Dr. Wilson and his team to anyone.

Excellent surgeon and outstanding customer service

Dr. Wilson is the kind of doctor that makes you feel at ease. He is personable, attentive and knowledgeable. He listens and takes the 'whole' patient approach. Dr. Wilson was my surgeon for some painful knee issues. From the initial consult to surgery to post surgical follow up, he and his team were the perfect combination of professionalism and personable demeanor. I had my surgery done at the outpatient hospital and they were also excellent. I would highly recommend Dr. Wilson for your orthopedic needs and I would certainly schedule with him again should the need arise.

Dr. Wilson is great !

I recently saw Dr. WIlson for a shoulder injury. He was very thorough with his explanation, treatment, and instructions. He ordered X-rays and MRI, and sent me results very quickly. Dr. Wilson is a great person and physician! I would definitely recommend him.

Stephen Johnson

Dr. Wilson has been fantastic these last five months. He gladly took me in when I was seeking a second opinion on my left shoulder which was NOT getting better from the misdiagnosis of a prior physician. Dr. Wilson freely offered his cell phone number to me and has always replied promptly when I have sought out his help and/or opinion. I could not even pull off my pants leg off with my left arm/shoulder before seeing Dr. Wilson. Now, thankfully, that motion is routine once again. I would recommend Dr. Wilson to anyone who needs a bum shoulder to be corrected. My strength and mobility are slowly coming back, although as Dr. Wilson recognizes, not fast enough for me. Thanks again Dr. Wilson for your meticulous attention to detail, your overwhelming support and your professional approach to everything.

Next Level Care

Best Orthopedic Dr. I've ever been to. Period!

Next Level Care

Dr. Wilson is the best Orthopedic Dr. I’ve ever been to. Period!

Shoulder is as good as new

Dr. Wilson was able to diagnose and surgically repair my left arm/shoulder, after it had been misdiagnosed a year earlier by a different practice group. He drew me a picture of what was wrong, and what he could do to fix it. My surgery went great, and after the recommended physical therapy, I am back to normal with full range of motion and use. Thank goodness he was recommended to me, and I will certainly recommend him to others.

Physician Extraordinaire!

Dr. Wilson is a superb physician. I may have to wait sometimes, but I can be assured that he will give me the time I need when it's my turn to be seen. As a nurse from Johns Hopkins, I know many talented physicians. He is the best! I can always count on him.

Shoulder surgery

Dr.Wilson was great throughout the whole process of diagnosis through surgery and therapy/follow-up. I have no more pain in my should and my mobility is back to normal. I will strongly recommend Dr. Wilson to anyone considering or needing shoulder surgery/repair.

Ode to Dr. Wilson

Dr. Wilson is very personal to my needs as I was in a lot of pain . My left shoulder replacement went very well, and I am able to do things with my shoulder I could not do before surgery. His bed side manner was very professional and comforting. Pain medication was not bad either. I would recommend him to anyone who is facing a shoulder replacement.