4.9

Have you seen Dr. Joseph B Wilson?

Excellent doctor. Spends time with you, explains everything. I had a reverse shoulder replacement.

Clear explanations

Dr. Wilson explained very clearly and drew a picture of the joint to show what he thinks is going on with my shoulder. He also recommended conservative treatment first, which I really appreciated.

Very knowledgeable and obviously cares about the patient’s well being.

Great Experience

Very efficient, knowledgeable and patient. Answer all my questions in a compassionate and understandable manner. Highly recommend!

Excellent and caring service

I was very happy with the care, professionalism, insight, and support crown by the doctor and his staff. Highly recommended.

Dr. Wilson

Dr. Wilson is awesome, as is his whole staff. He has repaired my knee and shoulder and I’m doing great! I do highly recommend Dr. Wilson to friends/family!

Top Compassionate Orthopedic Doctor

Dr. Wilson is one of the best doctors I have had the pleasure of working with. I went to him for a second opinion and he took the time to draw things out for me, showed me pictures of my shoulder, reviled what is going on and filled me in on all the ramifications of having surgery as well as the restrictions it may have on me. Knew exactly what I needed to know before making a decision. Would rate him a 6 if possible.

Dr. Wilson Rocks!

As I have gotten older, the years of physical abuse in sports have taken their toll. I have had two hip replacements at EmergeOrtho and now I'm going for the shoulders! Dr. Wilson was highly recommended to me and I would recommend him to anyone with shoulder issues. My surgery and recovery have been an easy process. Many thanks to Dr. Wilson and the staff at EmergeOrtho! Pretty awesome crew!

Great surgeon

Dr. Wilson explained my situation clearly and succinctly, staff made arrangements for an MRI and rather than wasting time with another appointment, will discuss the results on the phone. If surgery is needed we'll get right to it, not waste a lot of time. Great experience so far.

A highly trained and a very competent orthodontist with great people skills and a gentleman. He is the best I have seen. I would recommend Dr. Wilson most highly.

Shoulder

Dr Wilson highly competent surgeon with great people skills. After a very traumatic shoulder injury, Dr. Wilson expertly rebuilt my rotator cuff and reattached my left bicep and after just 18 weeks, I'm about 95% recovered and finished with outpatient physical therapy. His efforts as well as the conscientious physical therapy have led to my full return to work. I highly recommend Dr Wilson for his expertise as well as exceptional people skills.

Shoulder Repair

Highly competent surgeon with great people skills. After a very traumatic injury to my shoulder, Dr. Wilson expertly rebuilt my rotator cuff and bicep and after just 4 months, I'm about 95% recovered. His efforts as well as conscientious physical therapy have led to my return to a pain-free, productive life....thanks a lot, Dr Wilson.

Dr. Joseph B Wilson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.