Dr. Joseph P Bannon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph P Bannon?

saved my

Saved my life

Dr.Bannon is the BEST!!!

To me Dr. Bannon is my God. He is very professional, and knows his stuff. He also, knows his patients and understands all their needs. I have been going to him for 14+years for breast care. This past year I had to switch Drs. Big mistake I will be going back to Dr. Bannon next year for my mammogram and follow-up care.

Dr. Bannon saved my life

Removed two feet of diseased colon and did such a fine job, I never needed a bag.

He is the best surgeon in his field in this area.Great bedside manner.Wouldn't go to anywhere else!

Avoid!!!

Experience with Dr. Bannon at Regional Hospital of Scranton was very disrespectful, arrogant and unprofessional in conduct.

Most Unprofessional Doctor I have ever experienced

Dr. Bannon is the most unprofessional doctor we have ever experienced. He has zero bedside manner and has no business caring for patients.

Best Surgeon in the world.

He is a GOD! Saved my life and finding out he saved many more/

Knows his stuff..... Really.

Dr "J" Bannon is a VERY competent surgeon. I have been under his care for 10 years now. I would have required a permanent colostomy had it not been for Dr. Bannon. He was up on the latest developments and referred me to a surgeon in DC who was pioneering a new procedure at the time to remove tumors trans-anally. Worked out perfectly. I have been back to Dr Bannon for regular follow-ups and he has routinely removed polyps and related growths during colonoscopies. I have the ultimate amount of faith in his knowledge, skill, and compassion.

Beyond excellence

I cannot speak enough praise about Dr. Bannon. My journey started with a different local dr who I can only describe as immature & disrespectful. He misdagnosed me as well. Luckily I found Dr. Bannon on this website. My office visit was an unexpected delight because the staff & nurses actually looked me in the eye, smiled at me, & treated me so polite/friendly. I met my nurse who actually cared what I had to say & listened to me. She explained all that would happen & lead me where I needed to go meet Dr. Bannon. I never met him before so the fact that I met him in his office one on one, rather than in an exam room while clutching my gown closed was so unexpected & helped ease my anxiety. He is extremely polite & kind. He answered all my questons & explained all that was going to happen to take care of my issue in detail/step by step. I had my procedure today & I'm doing awesome. I was able to see Dr. Bannon before & after my procedure. He was just as he was when I met him, extremely professional & friendly. Seeing him after the procedure showed great bedside manner to me. I had a wonderful experience all around & would recommend Dr. Bannon to anyone. (My office wait was totally understandable because he was at the hospital with a patient to which he apologized for)

Listens to Patient

Dr. J Bannon demonstrates his care for his post surgical patients with his excellent bedside manner. He does not rush in and out of a hospital room, but is always willing to sit down and discuss whatever issue may be on the patient's or patient's family mind. In my book, an A+ rating, would recommend Dr. Bannon to anyone who requires surgery in his area of specialty.He has been our surgical physician for numerous surgeries, and we have always solicited his services whenever the need arose. Number of surgeries performed on members of my family totals four. If you knew me, that in itself is recognition of my trust of his abilities as well as his bedside manner.

Dr Bannon is a Dr that i would never think twice about seeing He saved My father's life when he found cancer in my fathers colon I put my health and life in his hands as well as I know that my parents do Thank you Dr Bannon