My experience with Dr. Barone was great. He explained everything to me in great detail and made sure all my questions were answered. You could tell he has a lot of experience which made me feel very comfortable with his care. His staff was very kind, parking was a bit tough though. Overall, it was a great experience.

Complete waste of my time. Did not review any records. After listening to our concerns, simply wrote useless prescriptions that I wouldn't give it to the dog, let alone to my child. Suggested unnecessary surgery. Only cares about producing income for himself.

I can't even rate Dr. Barone because upon calling for an appointment I had the misfortune of speaking with the most rudest , ill mannered condescending administrator. Noreen wouldn't even listen when I tried to tell her that his pediatrician wanted him to be seen ASAP. She responded by saying she hears that at least 50 times a day. She continued by saying there was absolutely no way he could get seen on an emergency. After I hung up on her I decided to call back and complain to the office manager. Too my surprise she is the office manager. Stay away . The staff is a representation of the doctor.

Frustrated Patient

This doctor was recommended by our pediatrician. I don't know how good he is because we never had a chance to see him. He kept canceling our appointments. We took days off from work and school to accommodate his schedule and he cancels on us at the last minute. The worst part was the office never called us we called the office to confirm our appointment hours before just to find out it was canceled. I've never experienced anything like this from any doctor and certainly don't plan on seeing him. I can not trust a doctor who can't even keep a scheduled appointment.

Dr. Joseph G Barone is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New Brunswick, NJ.