Dr. Joseph A Barresi Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Joseph A Barresi?

Impossible to Schedule an appointment

My appointment was cancelled twice by this doctor's office. Extremely unprofessional way of dealing with new patients.

This man saved my life.

Dr. Barresi is a warm, wonderful human being. During and after a life-saving, sudden and traumatic obstetrical/gynecological procedure, he was amazing. He comforted me and my family, prayed with us and gave me excellent care. My family and I will be forever grateful that he took care of me during and after my life-threatening event. After the event, his office staff went out of their way to not make us wait in the waiting room, to cancel and make follow-up appointments, to file disability an d medical leave paperwork and to comfort us like family during our visits. Dr. Barresi took into account the emotional needs of my husband and children as well. I can't say enough good things about this man.

Avoid Dr.Barresi at all cost!!

Avoid Dr. Joseph Barresi at any cost, please!! It's for your own good.

Excellent physician

Skilled, experienced, knowledgeable; listens carefully to patient

bob

This guy's son is an ex-con and current mental patient.You want him examining you?