Dr. Joseph Barrocas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Barrocas?

Dr. Joseph Barrocas

Posted on November 21st, 2017

Dr. B, while being extremely knowledgeable and 'on his game' regarding new procedures and treatments, is a Dr. of the old school. He treats our family, the whole family. He treated my husband when he was diagnosed with cancer, cared for me during his illness and now watches over me since he has gone. He's personable - will greet patients in Target and/or the Little League Field. While I am getting treated for a cold, he would ask about my husband's health, or my Grandson's health. He really gets to know patients as people and his treatment is of the whole patient. He's a friend, confidant and professional. He answers e-mails, has same-day appointments as necessary and is assisted by a wonderful staff. I will never, ever change Doctors. He reads my chart while he chats and follows up. We work as a team when it comes to my health.

Posted on June 5th, 2015

He is a great doctor!!! He really cares about his patients and takes time to answer all of your questions. I am a first time mom and he has been so patient and helpful! I would recommend him to any of my friends!

Posted on March 12th, 2014

Dr. Barrocas is one of the most kind, caring and excellent Physcians I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. He always orders the exact treatments I need and treats me with the utmost respect.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on May 31st, 2013

I am so glad to have the chance to write a review about Dr. Barrocas. He has been taking care of our entire family since we moved here in 2003. When I say our entire family, that is my mother, father, husband, 8 year old triplets and 10 year old son. He also took wonderful care of my Grandfather who has now passed away, but he took good care of him. I would recommend him highly and have to several friends who also are under his care. We trust him and consider him a part of our family.

Posted on October 12th, 2012

My son has been going to Dr. Barrocas since 2006, he is always friendly and remembers everything about him. He is a awesome Dr. I live an hour away and still take my son there, hes smart and extremely caring. I would recomend him to anyone, he's not only for kids but for adults too.

Great Dr

Posted on October 18th, 2010

Cares about you and your conernsVery KnowledgeableCannot ask for anything better

OK Experience

Posted on July 4th, 2010

Office staff just OK. Doctor is very nice.

Posted on May 3rd, 2017