Dr. Joseph Bartush Is this you?

Posted on June 27th, 2012

A truly very smart doctor and wonderful person. All my experiences with him have resulted in resolution of my health issues. I have great confidence and trust in him.

Posted on April 19th, 2012

An excellent physician. He's a knowledgeable and caring doctor.

I think Dr. Bartush is Great !!

Posted on February 6th, 2010

I have never had a bad experiance with Dr.Bartush, He is funny and very personable, a great bedside manner, The pratice is not a assembly line office, all the staff and other Dr.'s in the office are great too, they all work hard for there patents,never be afraid to ask questions,I love this Dr. as if he were a part of my family and the whole team is an extension of the family. Love you all!!! Many Many ((HUGS)) of appreciation to my Dr. Bartush at HealthLink... and everyone there.

Posted on March 24th, 2017