Dr. Joseph Beckham Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Beckham?

Amazing doctor.

Posted on February 22nd, 2014

He was incredibly nice to me. I was back after delivering my son, another doctor gave me my epidural, and messed it up, which caused me severe migraines (called a spinal headache) and had to perform a blood patch on me. (More needles in the back, but it's too confusing to explain. Google it.) Long story short, Dr, Beckham took amazing care of me and even went as far as to write down a direct office number to reach him personally if I had any more issues. Fortunately, he did such a great job that I did not have to call him or return to the hospital. He was extremely kind, informative, and caring. This entire experience was over two years ago, and I have not forgotten his kindness. THANK YOU Dr. Beckham!!!!