Dr. Joseph M Belgrade Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Joseph M Belgrade?

No appointments for urgent needs.

I had two appointments with was Dr. Belgrade for hemorrhoids, and he was very nice. Told me that what I had then was no big deal and I should come back if I had any problems. Today I do have a problem--I have a very large and painful thrombosed hemorrhoid. I called his office and asked for an apptmt the next day. The receptionist told me that the next available apptmt was in two weeks! What good is his practice if he cannot see his patients when they really need him!

Dr Belgrade is exceptional in every way. I can't say enough good things about him!

Surgery

Surgery techniques good. Bedside manner needs improvement.

Admin. Asst.

Dr. Belgrade has been wonderful from day 1 I met him and he was in the hospital seeing me everyday. I appreciate his bedside manners and would highly recommend him.

The quality of care that I received from Dr. Belgrade was exceptional.

Great doctor that excellent surgery. Great bedside manners . Just a great doctor .

Wrong Diagnosis

I saw Dr. Belgrade about a hernia, his specialization. He said definitively that I did not have one. After much suffering, I saw another surgeon, who found a hernia that he characterized as so obvious that a second year medical student could diagnosis. His additional comment was that I should be pleased that such an incompetent physician had NOT diagnosed my hernia because a botched operation is much worse than a botched diagnosis.To add insult to injury, Dr. Belgrade scolded ME for not simply living with the pain I was experiencing. I waited for months with progressively more suffering before I saw another surgeon. Probably, the hernia worsened during that time as well because I had a hard time recovering from the surgery. This was all due to an incorrect an arrogant diagnosis.I would recommend keeping away from this surgeon!

Great surgeon

I have no complaints at all

Excellent Care

may be fine as a general surgeon, but attempts surgeries is not qualified to perform

This surgeon attempted to perform a very complicated surgery on my parent - one which he was not qualified to do. He not only screwed up the surgery, but made it necessary for my parent to see a more specialized surgeon to correct his mistake(s).

Dr. Joseph M Belgrade is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilmington, DE.