Dr. Joseph Bellino Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Bellino?

Excellent Doctor, Wonderful Person

Posted on February 25th, 2013

Dr. Bellino is fabulous. He sent me for more tests, thinking I might have a benign tumor affecting my hearing. He was exactly right - had diagnosed the particular kind of tumor without MRI or CT Scan results - just the results from a hearing test, his experience, and his examination. He's smart, and doesn't talk down to patients. He is also very friendly and open. I refer people to him all the time. And I'm picky! He's just wonderful.

Posted on May 1st, 2012

My experience with this doctor has been an unforgettable one. It's been awhile but I can't seem to forget what an ordeal I went through. I had brought in my 1 year old son with suspicion of a hearing problem. Dr. Bellino checked him out and just thought I was over protective and literally ridiculed me in front of his colleague. I insisted my son have an audio test done and it came back positive. I do not have ant respect for this doctor. I wish no one to experience what I did.I wish him well.

Posted on October 17th, 2016