Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph F Bellomo
Dr. Joseph F Bellomo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Red Oak, TX, with other offices in Lancaster, TX and Dallas, TX . He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Bellomo is affiliated with Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph F Bellomo has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Joseph F Bellomo has the following 13 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Attack
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Heart Block
- Unstable Angina
- Blood Clot
Dr. Joseph F Bellomo has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Joseph F Bellomo is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
I had my second appointment with this doctor and he was very rude. First of all his EKG machine wouldn't pick up my heart rate and the nurse kept trying to tell him something was wrong, when I addressed some of my medical concerns he wanted to know who pays my bills as if I was a charity case. He had little concern for my health gave me some medicine that wouldn't help me and sent me for a test but never called with results. Treats patients and staff poorly.
Dr. Bellomo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1982
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Joseph F Bellomo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joseph F Bellomo in this video.
Dr. Joseph F Bellomo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Red Oak, TX.