Dr. Joseph F Bellomo Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Joseph F Bellomo?

I had my second appointment with this doctor and he was very rude. First of all his EKG machine wouldn't pick up my heart rate and the nurse kept trying to tell him something was wrong, when I addressed some of my medical concerns he wanted to know who pays my bills as if I was a charity case. He had little concern for my health gave me some medicine that wouldn't help me and sent me for a test but never called with results. Treats patients and staff poorly.

Wife of Patient

When I first meet Dr. Bellomo he was very nice. He answered all my questions and even took the time to explain terms I did not fully understand. He is easy to talk with and made me feel wonderful about the treatment my husband was getting.

Ineptness

Bellomo told me that I was about 95 percent blocked up all over my heart (after a stress test). So I went to the cath lab for the third time and then I was told that I was NOT blocked anywhere. Good for me, but he is inept. Also, people that worked around him say he is a jerk.