Dr. Joseph Benevenia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Benevenia?

great doctor but HORRIBLE STAFF

I have been seeing Dr. Benevenia for over a year and a hlaf for my knee and is he absoultely amazing but his staff up front is horrible and rude i had the most rude experience ever this past time i was there. The do not know the right information to give and made me make the 2 hour drive and to wait an hour to only cancel my appt on me and wouldnt even answer any of my questions. now i have to go back and take an extra day off work and make the drive again. I will make the drive again because its not the drs fault but his staff needs to be trained again.

Wonderful doctor wonderful staff

Very thankful for him.

Saved my leg and probably my life. I feel great now. He is very careful I almost feel like he is too careful but I wouldn't know any better.

Office staff is tough but great doctor!!

Can be tough to get an appointment as his staff is not always on top of things. He is worth the wait. If you have bone or joint tumors, he is THE guy to see. I met with others for second opinions prior to my surgery and he was very supportive and understanding. He answers all your questions and spends time with you- part of why he has a long wait. The results speak for themselves. He is a great surgeon.

what a caring soul

Dr. Benevenia is a sweet caring and talented doctor. He is extremely cautious which is a great thing. My daughter loves his bedside manor. We are still in the process of being treated by him but so far, we could not have been happier with this choice of doctor.

Higher Calling

I know this is a Dr. Who is dedicated to helping from the bottom of his heart. I think he has a higher calling. I was his patient in 2001 at UMDNJ and he went out of his way... For almost 2 months, to ensure not only my physical wellbeing but also emotional stability at a time I was almost giving up. You can never go wrong with this Dr. He simply gives you his best.

Excellent doctor

He's got great bedside manners and doesn't rush your visit. He explains everything to you, and is very caring. I wish all doctors could be like him.

Excellent Doctor

Kind, caring, straightforward and so talented! I thank God that he led my family to Dr. Benevenia. He saved my daughter's arm and her life. I will be forever grateful.