Dr. Joseph N Berdecia-Rodriguez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph N Berdecia-Rodriguez?

Best doctor I have EVER been to in my 59 years. Gonna miss him :(

Best ever

I have seen over 30 drs and specialists for a very rare autoimmune disease. Dr. Berdecia honestly saved my life. He sees me monthly and is truly the most caring, knowledgeable, and informative dr. I have ever had. I finally have a great deal of quality of life back after a 4 year struggle with Behcet's Disease. He has greatly helped my family members with severe medical conditions, as well. His office manager, nurses, and front desk appointment organizer are also friendly and helpful. He does have 2 staff members who are difficult to deal with, but I rarely have to deal with either of them. My family and I will be forever grateful for the positive differences he has made in our lives.