Dr. Joseph H Berger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph H Berger?

Dr Berger and his team was very professional in diagnosis and providing treatment option. Dr Berger also took the time out to talk about my overall help and and how to promote better quality of life. The surgery preformed at the hospital in Colquitt Regional by Dr, Berger and the hospital was exceptional. The Doctor Berger did a full summary of the process that was being done and explained after the surgery the results.

Good Experience

Dr. Berger took the time to explain my medical problem in detail and in terms that I could understand. He let me make the choice about when to proceed with more treatment. He was not pushy at all. He was friendly and knowledgeable. His office was clean and up to date. I would recommend Dr. Berger.

Dislike the way of scheduling surgery

I have a frastured nose and he reccomended surgery. The staff was very "pushi" to get me to the operation table, calling my home even on Saturdays and after 8:00 PM to tell me that they scheduled the surgery without my consent.

Dr. Joseph H Berger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Thomasville, GA.