Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joseph W Bergeron has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Pain Medicine
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Cancer Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
The appointment was fine, but Dr. Bergeron ordered an MRI then scheduled it, cancelled it, and scheduled it again without telling me (I found out when it was from the call from the MRI place the day before the MRI). Then he would not justify the MRI to my car insurance so my insurance refused to pay. It was several months and a lot of phone calls before anything was resolved. The experience was incredibly frustrating
I was injured at work in May of 2013 . I was diagnosed with hamstring tendonitis. I did PT, steroids, an injection into my tendon, and even was sent to a psychologist. I was getting worse so they decided to send me to a physiologist. Upon my initial visit Dr Bergeron informed me that "I will leave no rock unturned trying to find out what is wrong." He ordered a more extensive MRI. Two days later they called and cancelled it stating he had the results from my most recent MRI. What happened to the extensive MRI? On my f/u visit he immediately stated that after viewing my MRI from months ago that he did not see any thing wrong. He stated to take anti-inflammatories for the pain but that I should be fine. My pain in my R buttocks and thigh is a "8" on a scale of 1-10. What happened to leaving "no stone unturned?" He immediately stated I could have a work-case study but could be labeled "permanently disabled". I am only 54 years old and no where ready to give up my work as a nurse. I expected him to keep his word of trying to find out what is wrong. He did nothing for me. After seeing this man I feel completely deflated. I can not begin to imagine living with this pain forever. This Dr did nothing but waste my time and send me back to work with pain that takes me to the ground at times. I would not see this Dr again if my life depended on it.
25 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Dr. Joseph W Bergeron accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Sagamore Plus
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJoseph William Bergeron Md, 3740 S 4th St, Terre Haute, IN
Dr. Joseph W Bergeron is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Terre Haute, IN.