Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Joseph Bernstein
Dr. Joseph Bernstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with another office in Philadelphia, PA. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Bernstein is affiliated with Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System, Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center and Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Bernstein has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Joseph Bernstein has the following 6 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Sports Injuries
Dr. Joseph Bernstein has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Joseph Bernstein is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 2
Dr. Bernstein is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
Hospital of the University of PA
Mercy Philadelphia Hospital
Forest Hills Hospital
23 Years Experience
Graduated in 1990
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joseph Bernstein, MD - Orthopedic Surgery in Philadelphia, PA, in this video.
Dr. Joseph Bernstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.