Dr. Joseph K Bivens Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph K Bivens?

AMAZING SURGEON!!

Dr. Joseph Bivens is an Excellent Dr. who is very passionate about his work. He takes his time to go over everything and makes you feel comfortable about your decision. Dr. Bivens had great bedside manners and his staff is amazing! Both Marina and Ricky were great and made this process easy. I had breast augmentation and a lift and am extremely happy with my results.I will be returning soon to get my tummy tuck.

Office staff unprofessional

I had 6 areas of smartlipo (laser) done by Dr. Bivens.I am only a little over a week after surgery but already like what I am seeing especially my arms which were very saggy. Dr. Bivens is very caring and professional. However, the staff did not communicate well with me or each other. Phone calls and emails were not returned in a timely way or at all and false promises and statements were made. They scheduled me for a 9am surgery and made me wait until 10:30 because they forgot to tell the doctor. They scheduled me for a post-op appointment and again, no doctor. Although I liked Dr. Bivens and it looks like he did a good job, I would not recommend going here based on the poor office staff.

Dr. Joseph K Bivens is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Garden Grove, CA.