Dr. Joseph Boatwright III Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Boatwright III?

Horrifying Experience

Posted on June 10th, 2014

The office was NASTY with ants crawling around everywhere. The nurses and the lady at the front desk were extremely unprofessional. I even saw a nurse that had on "Jordan" flip- flops and socks. I was sent a page in the mail with all of the things that we suppossedly discussed and with things that were wrong with my child-- the problem with that is that we NEVER discussed these things and my child was not vomitting, has ADHD or anything else that was listed on the sheet. When I made a report with my childs insurance provider about this, they said that he was possibly trying to get more money by listing those things. AWFUL experience. Take your babies elsewhere! If i could give no stars, I would.

Posted on February 11th, 2016