Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Joseph Bolger has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Joseph Bolger is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 10
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joseph Bolger - Posted on April 7th, 2015
Misdiagnosis by Dr Bolger
Self-verified patient of Dr. Joseph Bolger - Posted on October 14th, 2013
I was a patient of Dr. Bolger for 8 years and was injured from a fall. The fall was bad enough that I filed suite against the liable party. Once Dr Bolger got a request from my attorney, he dropped me as his patient with NO explanation why. and said there was nothing wrong. I made multiple request fir the reason why and got nothing in return. I had a MRI that showed injuries and the Dr. still disregarded me, gave me NO reason why I was dismissed. I was then asked to leave. I FEEL IT WAS DUE TO THE NATURE OF YHE PARTIES INVOLVED IN THE SUITE!!!
Dr. Bolger is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Minden Medical Center Inc
13 Years Experience
The University of Texas at Galveston
Graduated in 2000
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Joseph Bolger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minden, LA.