Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Borzelleca Jr
Dr. Joseph Borzelleca Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Richmond, VA, with other offices in Richmond, VA and Richmond, VA . He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Borzelleca is affiliated with VCU Medical Center, VCU Health Center & MCV Hospital and Physicians and Medical College of Virginia Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Borzelleca Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Birth Control
- Breast Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Pregnancy Complications
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Borzelleca is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
VCU Health Center & MCV Hospital and Physicians
Medical College of Virginia Hospital
Henrico Doctors' Hospital
36 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Medical College Of Virginia Hospital
Dr. Joseph Borzelleca Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Joseph Borzelleca Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richmond, VA.