Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph C Bottino
Dr. Joseph C Bottino, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rye Brook, NY, with another office in Mount Kisco, NY. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology & Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Bottino is affiliated with NYU Langone Medical Center, St Barnabas Hospital and Northern Westchester Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph C Bottino has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Blood Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Showing 4 of 4
This guy was, for a time, my primary doctor. To his credit, he visited me in the Intensive Care Unit in the hospital. He said, "I thought you told me this was going to be a good week for me." The week before my big op, during my pre-op checkup, I told him my heart was going boom-boom-boom and he said, "You think you've got stress - MY heart is going BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM!" Well, you gotta laugh. But I also saw old women waiting for five hours, chilly in cloth open-backed gowns, waiting to be seen by this self-absorbed, unbelievably disorganized doctor - and staff are just as bad - told me it would take six weeks for a simple medical record to be sent. I went there and stood over them until it was done. NOBODY needs to be treated this way. Find another doctor.
This Doctor fails to provide adequate patient care. You will find yourself at his office all day. He comes in late and rushes the appointment alond. Does not ask you any questions like, how have you been, what are your feeling, none. Nor does he answer any questions you may have. You will not receive any follow-up notices of routine checks. In addition the Staff is rude and loud so is the Doctor. This office provides the poorest medical care ever experienced.
Dr. Bottino is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
46 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Dr. Joseph C Bottino accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joseph C Bottino in this video.
Dr. Joseph C Bottino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rye Brook, NY.