Dr. Joseph Boucree Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Boucree Jr?

Has helped some after months of pain

Posted on September 25th, 2016

He listened to all of my symptoms, scheduled a few additional tests and performed a procedure on me all in the same week. After months of seeing other doctors and going to pain mgt, he was able to give me some pain relief. I have hope again.

Posted on September 5th, 2016

Dr Boucree is an excellent Dr and surgeon. He treated me as if I was his only patient. He listen and is very concerned. But he is also modest and tells you all his success comes from GOD.. I've had two very successful surgeries with him

A doctor like NO other!

Posted on September 24th, 2015

Oh how much I really appreciate this man and his work . Dr. Boucree and his staff is A1. Yes, I do recommend him for any and everything. His staff members are the BEST and always make me feel loved every check-up I've had in the past. And I'm very thankful for that. Thank you so much.

Patient

Posted on May 22nd, 2015

Dr. Boucree and his staff are the greatest. My surgery was very successful. He is very patient and nice...His PA Crystal is very nice and kind. She really listens and give you the assistance needed. I would rate them 5 stars...#1 in my book. I just love them soooo much.

Posted on March 18th, 2014

At my first appointment with Dr. Boucree I was very impressed by his knowledge of the skeletal & muscular system. I would definitely recommend Dr. Boucree to a friend. My surgery was a total success.

Attorney

Posted on September 17th, 2013

I would definitely recommend Joseph Boucree, MD to a friend. Dr. Boucree is very knowledgeable and compassionate. He takes a conservative approach to medicine. He only recommends surgery if it is truly needed. I trust his opinion as a medical professional.

Best Care

Posted on October 11th, 2012

Dr. Boucree is one of the few doctors who really listen to his patients and try his best to help you.Thanks Doc!

Very personable and competent

Posted on July 20th, 2012

Went to his new Slidell office. The staff was good, wait not bad, but the knowledge and time Dr. Boucree spent with me was what made this a good experience. He was very helpful and conservative in his approach. I'd highly recommend him.

Posted on June 13th, 2012

I've been a patient of Dr Boucree for over five years. Although wait time is abnormally long and it's difficult to get a quick appt, my overall opinion of Boucree and his staff is exceptional. I've followed him over BR and it's his friendliness, courtesy, knowledge, goofiness(@ times) and helpful staff that keeps me coming back.

Posted on June 9th, 2012

Dr. Boucree is very compassionate and warm. He came across as sincere and spent sufficient time with me to answer all my questions and explain my condition. This was a new office and a bit disorganized. Dr. Boucree made a point of coming back into my room and apologizing. Very impressive. Staff was friendly and helpful though a bit disorganized. Considering this is a new office I'd expect this to change in the near future.My first experience with this physician was most positive.

Patient

Posted on August 24th, 2011

Overall experience was great due to the staff. The wait time is horrible. My tme is important too. On follow up after MRI only saw PA, Dr. Boucree didnt even come talk to me. When you are in pain and they find things in the MRI, it comes better from the Dr., because he can answer any questions thoroughly.

Can