Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joseph P Boyett has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
Showing 5 of 20
I broke my ankle recently and was referred to him by the hospital staff. I too had somewhat of a wait. But when I went back I realized the wait is because he takes the time to explain what he feels he needs to do for you shows you the X-ray and thoroughly explain what you are seeing. He has a great bedside manner which I really appreciate. I had my surgery today and I'm feeling better already. I would recommend him to my friends and let them make their own decisions about him. His staff were very friendly and understanding. .
Office staff awesome, wait time is terrible. Dr. Awesome bedside manner, but terrible experience with my surgery and recovery. Several people that I worked with went to him after I did, and they're messed up too. He didn't recommend therapy and other doctors said therapy should have been recommended. had surgery 3 years ago and I have to have a total knee replacement. Knee is messed up swollen ben in pain for last (3) years 7 days a week 24 hours a day life changing event.
I checked in at 9:30 and there was already an office full of patients. At 11:15 I was called back to the room. I ended up leaving after an hour of waiting in the room, without even having seen Dr. Boyett. I have had shorter waits in an ER. Absolutely ridiculous. I will never try to get an appointment there again.
Dr. Joseph P Boyett accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOrtho Sports Athens, 15243 Greenfield Dr Ste A, Athens, AL
Dr. Joseph P Boyett is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Athens, AL.