Dr. Joseph Boyle Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Boyle?

He acts likes he hates his job

Posted on July 1st, 2017

He doesn't seem to listen, never returns phone calls, doesn't pay close attention to the meds he prescribes so you end up with a handful not knowing what ones to stop taking because he called others in to treat the same problem or which ones to up the does on or lower the dose. He is just to busy and doesn't really care in my opinion.

Unprofessional

Posted on June 6th, 2016

In the two visits I had w/Dr. Boyle, I found he does not listen, interrupts continually, making assumptions w/o getting the necessary info. 2nd visit lasted 4 min. I had advocate with me, and he was rude to her also. Was not interested in my need for accommodation, or the law. My opinion is he is not confident in his own abilities.

Completely Unprofessional

Posted on January 5th, 2016

I was scheduled to meet with Dr. Boyle one year ago. I saw him regularly over this past year. Yet, he never got to know me to the point that he would never call me by my correct name. I addressed this annoyance numerous times even pointing out that I was named after my paternal grandmother whose surname was James. Boyle still didn't get it. His unprofessional manner left me with the distinct feeling he has a blatant disregard for his patients. Just today he arrived at the office at the scheduled appointment time, 9:00 A.M. But rather than hustling and promptly calling me (and my wife) in, he stopped to brew tea! Then he came out and called me by an incorrect name. So frustrating. It strikes me that his behaviors are indicative of someone either lazy or disinterested in his patients but clearly unprofessional. Look elsewhere. You spend a lot for this care, find someone who merits the pay.

Posted on November 8th, 2015

I've seen Dr. Boyle only twice and already see good changes with his recommendations. The info on the website does not indicate that he speaks Spanish and he does, that should be added, Up to becoming a patient of Dr. Boyle I have seen about 6 or so psychiatrists that were worthless and a nurse practitioner that didn't really understand her job as administering drugs to me. I\I'm thrilled that Dr. Boyle has relocated to Kalispell and that 3 doctors , my counselor and naturopathic doctor all highly recommended him to me!

Does he really care ?

Posted on December 1st, 2011

My experience with this Dr.is more than one for myself and my father as well.I would never ever reccomend him to another person that I knew or hated'''Your wait time will be at least 45 min. to an hour if not longer ,the information you will get about your problem will not be enough for you to even understand,he will be quick to t the point to make sure you are in and out of there as fast as possiable Sometimes asking him a question seems a bit difficult for him to answer becase he becomes agrivated , he will make you feel worse than when you 1st come to your visit and God forbid you have a real emrgency [yes crisis] the chances are is you will wait then as well I.m speaking 1st hand What happened to the Dr.s that really do care? Shouldn't our concerns be addressed for other people to see Yes we are humans and just because one has a mental problem doesn't mean we don't have feelings or should be treated short of the informatin or attention that is needed very disappointed in the service and the experiences I've had there

Posted on October 13th, 2017