Dr. Joseph J Bradfield Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Joseph J Bradfield?

Avoid!

Save yourself from a heart attack and just don't go to ANY of their facilities. They are rude, unprofessional and money oriented. If you do decide to go, know that they have an "open check" consent form - they indicate that no more consents will be required for any other procedures. With this form you allow them to do and charge whatever they want. They disguise it by similar words like "to provide you with the best care"... As to my story, I never got to sign on that form nor did I see it initially. 3 months after visiting the Haines City clinic for an initial visit, I was asked to pay more than $200 for an endoscopy. I was baffled because I didn't even know I had an endoscopy. Later I learned, from a rep. in the billing department (?!), that the device he used to check my nose is for an endoscopy - I thought it's just one of the standard tools - just like when a Dr. uses a blood pressure device, ear otoscope etc. I contacted their billing department and from there everything got even worse. After speaking to Trish, I was told to contact the Office Manager Cinda. I called, left her a message and also faxed a letter asking to clarify and cancel the extra charge. After not hearing from her I called again and asked to speak to the Office Manager. I was transferred and asked if I'm speaking to the office manager and if she got my letter and she confirmed. Then I explained my situation and the error they made - she was rude and kept saying "we did nothing wrong, all of our staff was perfect, we don't make any mistakes... there are consent forms hang up on the wall in our clinic..." then she hang up on me... to clarify, it's not a line disconnection she clearly said "I'm going to hang up now, there is nothing else to talk about" and I asked her not to but she still did. Two weeks later, a lot of phone calls and a visit to the clinic in between, I learned that the whoever I spoke to was not the office manager, but the Billing Department manager(?) her name was Lisa. Cinda, the real office manager didn't hang up the phone however she was very hard to work with, explaining my case and situation. Also, never called me back when she said she will (twice). The staff in the main office is very rude and they just kept giving me the roundabout - it felt like they forget they are treating people and not cattle; from hangups to transfers to unknown extensions to "I don't know..." and never calling back etc. I did ask to speak to the Dr. but was refused. The ONLY nice person that was attentive and caring in regards to this issue was Tracy from the Haines City office. I don't know if it's because I also contacted Florida Health Department as well as Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services but it was finally resolved by waiving the fee as a "courtesy". The irony of things is that the last confirmation for finalizing this ordeal was a phone call from Lisa - the same person who told me they never make mistakes, hang up the phone on me and that there is nothing to do and that I will have to pay it no matter what.

Great Family ENT for last 13 years!

We have used Dr Bradfield, and more recently Dr Sundean as a backup, at the Clermont Baranco Clinic for the last 13 years. He has done a tonsillectomy, 2 set so of ear tubes, and diagnosed cases our regular doctors couldnt figure out. Other than being a USNA grad, a great doctor (I kid as am Air Force;) Top notch, great attitude, and takes the time to know your family by name vs most health care mills these days.

Dr. Joseph Bradford

Great Dr

Dr. Bradfield is a compassionate dr. He spends time with you listens well and correctly diagnoses. He probably saved my wife's life.

My CT Scan and sinusitis history 2

Before reading this look at all the bad reviews they're like 700 word papers. One of them is mine it does have spelling errors because I was half asleep and it was 12am and I was on my phone. Look at the good reviews are very very small in comparison of course. Make up your own mind what's real and not. One more time... Dr Bradfield I think you're a horrible doctor when it comes to sinuses. And I hope you read this!

My CT Scan and sinusitis history

Before I saw the doctor :If you have sinusitis do not go to this person period. First I have a long history of sinus problems in fact it's been five years now everything has been ruled out and after seeing my maxillofacial surgeon I was told to get balloon sinuplasty so my sinuses can properly drain. The problem is, unless you were seeing it when I have an attack you will not see it on a CT scan also I was taking afrin so I would not get a sinus infection again I just had bone graft surgery im mean because of my sinusitis I have even had upper jaw bone recession which was obvious. I have documentation in ER paperwork proving everything I say and made sure everything was scanned and turned into PDFs I even categorize everything by Dr and by time. In this way you can see the progression of my problem and what has been ruled out. I even had the referral from my primary care physician the same thing. I made an appointment with him two weeks later. Seeing the doctor: first I'd like to say this guy advertises how balloon sinuplasty will help you get off steroids and if you have the Simpsons you should be a good candidate for the surgery and it's plastered all over his walls as well. before seeing the doctor I inform the nurse about the technicalities of my problem about my CT scan how is due to trauma I also made sure everything was scanned in before I saw the doctor. To be clear if you went through my paperwork it would take 15 to 20 minutes. This is what really happened I swear in front of a courtroom if it ever came to that. He comes in pops in my CT scans and says your scans are clean but you already knew that. I generally explain my situation to him and things have been ruled out he looked at my nose. And flat out said I can't help you it would be malpractice your CT scans are clear but I can prescribe you steroid. I promptly declined. And I asked him again why can't you do this surgery. He says I cannot and will not help you because your CT scans are clear. I informed him again that steroids did not help however he said that was the treatment. I told him if the treatment worked I wouldn't have a problem but it is hard because me bone recession how much further do I have to go. He said he cannot and will not help me out with this problem and began writing a prescription for his steroid which I already had taken 3 times in the past. I told him to stop that I wasn't going to take it that steroids have already messed up my body and have not done anything and a little louder voice I ask can you please do this surgery while trying to talk over me he tried recommending another doctor a doctor he knows doesn't even accept my insurance. A doctor I also have already seen before him. And told him that as well. He became really agitated and walked out of his office saying I cannot and will not help you I'm sorry. It took me an hour and half to get to his office my appointment was 10 minutes long maybe 15 with him and he did not even look at my sinuses with a scope. "Please do not go to this person, I'm not saying hes a horrible doctor I don't know him that well but if you have sinus problems that are complicated stay far away from this doctor"

HORRIBLE

He failed to call me after an ultrasound was done on my thyroid to tell me that there was something wrong...Instead he just refereed me to get a biopsy on my thyroid with an explanation of what's wrong...They can take your money fast and make sure you pay or have extra money for a procedure without your permission...I will never refer anyone to them..

bad communication

really there personnel lost paper information and worst i got a referral and when i wait 2 months got my appointment date no record was so ever were send to the other doc.Time and money waist and what you get is an i am sorry.

Pleasantly pleased

Dr Bradfield is one of the most pleasant Doctors I've encountered in 10 years of retirement in Florida. He actually spends time listening. He accurately advised me about my ear fluid and suggested the insertion of a tube to drain it; but he first advised trying antibiotics. They work for two years. After the third infection; I relented and had him put a tube in my ear. He painlessly inserted a tube in my ear which drained the fluid and improved my hearing by 20%. Anyone who gives him less than a four for "bedside manner" is just being dis-ingenious.

Great Doc!

Doctor Bradfield is one of the most caring Docs I have ever met. I would recommend him very highly. I appreciate everything he has done for me!

Very bad bedside manner

Not to many doctors out there like him!

He spent more with me and listened to EVERY word that came out of my mouth.Answered EVERY question too.Hi staff was kind and helpful.I am truly on my way to getting better!