Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joseph Braverman has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Braverman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Queens Hospital Center
Mount Sinai Brooklyn
Montefiore Medical Center
Montefiore Medical Center - Henry & Lucy Moses Div
Steven and Alexandra Cohen Children’s Medical Center of New York
Hackensack University Medical Center
St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
St Luke`s Cornwall Hospital - St Lukes Campus
Kings County Hospital Center
Montefiore Medical CenterJack D Weiler Hosp Of A Einstein College Div
Westchester Medical Center
Children's Hospital at Montefiore Medical Center
41 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Joseph Braverman accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJACK D WEILER HOSPITAL, 1825 Eastchester Rd, Bronx, NY
Dr. Joseph Braverman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.