Dr. Joseph Brogdon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Brogdon?

Very Good Doctor for Migranes

Posted on June 5th, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Brogdon for many years and any time I had a migraine he was quick to see me. Before imitrex and topamax became available he wrote a note for me to carry in my purse to present to the hospital staff when I had to go to the emergency room in the middle of the night so they didn't think I was a drug addict just trying to get drugs instead of help for my severe migraine!!!! Love, Love, Love him!!!

Posted on March 1st, 2013

Do not bother going to Dr Brogden if you have Parkinson's. He has very limited knowledge of treatment options and other symptoms such as Dystonia. I had to find the drug Stalevo on the Internet and beg him to write it for her. He mentioned that my mother might need to go to Emory, but when we asked his nurse about the refferal process, she just dismissed us saying they were booked 3 months out. We had to go to her primary care md to get a refferal. Emory could not have been better. The md at Emory couldn't understand why my mom was only taking 1 pill for Parkinson's when there are so many other options.

Posted on February 15th, 2017