Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph C Broome
Dr. Joseph C Broome, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bethany, OK. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Hospice & Palliative Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Broome is affiliated with Cedar Ridge Psychiatric Hospital. Dr. Broome has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph C Broome has the following 2 specialties
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
My grand mother has been going to him and I needed a new pcp so I started going to see Dr. Broome and they play no games they get you in when you call there's no wait till next week, when you go in you don't wait long at all and they take care of you. Love that everything is there x-rays, blood drawn and etc
Dr. Broome is ALWAYS professional and friendly. My son and daughter in their teenage years felt uncomfortable with their pediatrician. They LOVED Dr. Broome! He always talked to them in a respectful manner and always included then in the decision making process of their care. That is important to teenagers. He is very respectful of his patients overall health. His office staff is very efficient. I have never have a doctor's office get me in and out so quickly! When you are feeling bad this is a HUGE BONUS!!
Dr. Broome is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Great Plains Med Foundation
Dr. Joseph C Broome accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPhysicians Group Pllc, 7530 NW 23rd St, Bethany, OK
Dr. Joseph C Broome is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bethany, OK.