Dr. Joseph Broyles Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Broyles?

Quality care.

Posted on December 6th, 2017

Did an excellent job with his diagnosis and the care that he gave me. Surgery went extremely well and recovery time was better than expected. Would recommend him highly.

Posted on November 19th, 2017

So grateful for the knee stem cell injection procedure I had done in February of 2017. Before I was in so much pain, now it is gone and I am able to exercise and hike. Have been to Alaska and Grand Canyon. Very thankful for Dr. Broyles and his expertise. I would and do recommend him highly!

Great Doctor

Posted on November 17th, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Broyles about two years now with a knee problem. He definitely did not rush into any treatment. I finally had so much pain that I asked for the knee replacement. He performed a partial knee replacement. I am now 2.5 months post surgery and feeling great. I agree bedside manner not great. But who cares, I can be unpleasant at times myself. I find him to be a great Orthopedic Surgeon. The reason I did not give a five star is the poor scheduling of his appointments. No one should have to wait an hour in the waiting room and then some in examining room. This can be fixed.

Great Experience

Posted on November 2nd, 2017

I would most definitely recommend Dr. Broyles to anyone agnd everyone. He has such an easy going nature and a lot of compassion for his patients. In addition, he is a fabulous hip replacement surgeon. Prior to surgery, he explained all of the aspects of my surgery, making sure that all of my questions were answered. Furthermore, Dr. Broyles is genuinely interested in his patients well being. I have never had a surgeon who is so personable or so talented. My complete hip replacement was a breeze.

Posted on September 18th, 2017

Dr. Broyles did my knee surgery. It has been one year since the surgery and I have not had any problems at all. I totally recommend that if you need knee surgery, see Dr. Broyles. His office is very professional, caring and helpful. I cannot say enough good things about my experience.

Caring and Professional

Posted on September 6th, 2017

Dr. Broyles is very professional and caring. He listened to everything I had to say and at the end of the day he knew exactly what needed to be done. He took great care of me and he is very knowledgeable about his profession. I would totally recommend Dr. Broyles.

if you have bad knees see Dr Broyles

Posted on March 22nd, 2017

I had double knee replacement and recovery the was easy and great. Walking freely at week 2 with zero discomfort. I credit the skills of the Doctor to my easy recovery.

Posted on February 24th, 2017

I am absolutely pleased beyond adequate words of my results today. My pain was becoming unbearable. Dr Broyles facilitated a miraculous change in my condition. I appreciate my service.

Posted on July 13th, 2016

My journey began with Dr. Broyles in 2015. After suffering pain and complications from a previous total knee replacement (not at this facility) in 2010, I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Broyles. After many long months in and out of the hospital and rehab, Dr. Broyles gave me hope again. He gave me my life back. I have a high respect for Dr. Broyles and in fact, he performed a total knee replacement on my left knee in May of this year. Dr. Broyles is a man committed to making a difference. There are no words to express the lifetime gratitude that I will always have for him. I not only gained a doctor, but a friend.

Posted on June 30th, 2016

Dr. Broyles has given me a new lease on life. He has seen me through a total hip and total knee replacement in the last 2 years. I am now able to do all the things arthritis prevented me from doing. I trust him with my life. He discusses every aspect of your treatment and your options prior to doing anything. I highly recommend Dr. Broyles.

Posted on June 10th, 2016

Excellent doctor with the elderly. He does not rush or sends you to his PA after surgery. Excellent bedside manners.

Posted on June 4th, 2016

Dr. Joseph Broyles accurately diagnosed my hip problem/pain on the first visit. I had previously seen 2 other orthopedic physicians who did not. I am 2 months post-op THR for CHD. At one month post-op, I was able to resume my previous activities and get on my beloved treadmill again. Many thanks to Dr. Broyles! I highly recommend him. I was very hesitant about this surgery, but he took much time to educate me, listen to me and assure me. Also, his staff members are very kind and helpful. Phone calls are returned promptly.