Dr. Joseph Burns Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Burns?

BEST doc EVER!

Posted on December 5th, 2017

Dr. Joseph Burns is a true Godsend... he has helped me TWICE with knee stuff, two different surgeries (one on left and one on right), almost five years apart... both of which I have felt 100% cared for and wouldn't dream of going o anyone else... (my bro -in-law has had the same experience with knee stuff with Dr. Burns)... plus I am so thankful for Dr. Burns' complete professionalism, for being totally straightforward and clear about everything, for his talent and humor... and a great crew at SCOI from office visits to pre and post op nurses, assistants, anesthesiologist, etc... thanks for all of that and beyond!

Patient

Posted on November 30th, 2017

Outstanding care from Dr. Burns and entire staff

A doctor who cares

Posted on November 14th, 2017

I was so worried about getting my first surgery, especially becauseuse I live out here alone. Dr. Burns in our first counseltation however completely erased any sense of doubt. He spent time explaining every little detail with me, something no other doctor did. His staff is SO SWEET; from the front desk woman, to the nurses, the anastesiologist, and everyone in between. I would highly recommend him if you want a doctor that cares and helps you every step of the way!

Professional and compassionate!

Posted on November 13th, 2017

The entire team is very professional and compassionate! A class act from start to finish, I highly recommend Dr Burns and his team.

Very good experience

Posted on November 3rd, 2017

Posted on October 5th, 2017

Very professional, staff was very hands on in my recovery.

If you're reading this get it fixed!!

Posted on October 5th, 2017

After having both shoulders "cleaned out" and repaired. I think back ro what Dr. Burns said prior to my first shoulder. While my wife and I questioned regarding his planned procedure , what we could expect if ti was done vs. not doing it etc, he made the comment, "Look if you were family, we'd do this" . This in comparison to all the horror stories I had gotten from others that had similar work done by other Doctors and listening to their vows of "Never again!" ; "what was I thinking of??!!" and the like. I must say Doctor Burns was right and in my case the nay sayers were wrong. If you are "Doctor shopping" this si the right guy. If you have been told you need work done, let me be the voice that says "Sure I would do ir again" {i did just got the other shoulder done) Best wishes on your upcoming surgery, Nd don't forget your post surgery care and physical therapy

My Dr. Burns visits

Posted on September 30th, 2017

Dr. Burns was very professional, and did not pressure me into anything. He always wanted my opinion before suggesting solutions. My knee surgery was a great success, and his suggestion to use ice therapy 24/7 was very helpful. He and his staff are always knowledgable, friendly and accommodating. I have no regrets going to Dr. Burns for my surgery. I would definitely recommend him to anyone requiring similar surgery to mine.

Amazing orthopedist!

Posted on September 29th, 2017

My shoulder arthroscopic surgery went well as expected. Detailed recovery notes and he checks in everyday on how you are doing from a portal. Makes your recovery easier! Extremely friendly, compassionate staff!

Recommend highly

Posted on September 28th, 2017

Both my husband and I have had fairly complicated shoulder surgery done by Dr. Burns and the whole experience has been efficient, effective, and beautifully planned out. Every detail is taken care of for you. I am awed by the way they do things. In addition, every person on the "team" is outstanding.

Pre-op information

Posted on September 23rd, 2017

Dr Burns explains your surgery in lay terms and puts patient at ease.....excudes confidence and gives candid post-op expectations

Excellent surgeon

Posted on August 31st, 2017

Had cartilage repair done on my knee, two weeks later if it weren't for the crutches you'd never know. No pain, not even sore unless I really mess with it.