Dr. Joseph Anderson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Anderson?

A true and caring physician

Posted on December 14th, 2011

Dr Anderson takes the time to help you understand the medical problem and teaches you how to take care of yourself so you can become knowledgable about what and what not to do. The office staff is friendly and helpful.

The BEST, Caring Doctor I've Ever Seen!!

Posted on October 29th, 2008

I first saw Dr. Anderson at the age of 16 following a serious car accident that badly injured both of my knees. He is gentle, professional, and cares deeply about his patients. I was so grateful to him for being so on top of my care that I actually named my first son after him, thus dubbing Dr. Anderson thereafter as "Uncle Joe." At the time of my care, he was often attending seminars and other educational trips in Switzerland and elsewhere in Europe to learn about the latest orthopaedic treatments being studied. I cannot say enough good things about this man; patients are guaranteed the best treatment from him.

Posted on August 10th, 2015