Dr. Joseph Orlando Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Orlando?

I highly recommend him.

Posted on July 16th, 2015

Dr Orlando is awesome. He truly cares about his patients. I highly recommend him. He took excellent care of my Mom.

Patient

Posted on March 28th, 2013

First off I would tell everyone about Dr. Orlando! He is very thorough with his diagnosis, explanation of options to take and why, he's patient, considerate and caring. Anytime I need anything done or if I need a second opinion I'm calling Dr. Orlando. I'm confident and at ease with no worries, that speaks volumes for a person who has to have any procedure done. He's a professional!

Truly gifted plastic surgeon

Posted on December 8th, 2009

Repairs facial lesions deftly, leaving little to see just after surgery. In time, the scar blends with the facial skin and virtually disappears. I've had several facial cysts and Dr. Orlando has worked miracles. He's a truly caring and comforting physician and will patiently explain in lay terms anything you ask. This doctor puts his patients best interests first.

Michele

Posted on June 11th, 2009

It's been years since I have seen Dr Orlando, however I remember him to be an awesome doctor and how a wonderful way with kids. I had 4 operations on my face after I suffered an injury when i was a toddler. He made me feel at ease and made me feel beautiful even with my scars. He does awesome work.

Posted on April 18th, 2017