Dr. Joseph Watson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Watson?

Rude

Posted on October 14th, 2016

He was dismissive and so rude and has no empathy whatsoever. My elderly father was referred to him by INOVA and that was the worst referral we could have ever gotten. No idea why he found it necessary to be so rude and condescending to my 79 year old father. We do not recommend him at all. He is very cold.

Great doctor and staff

Posted on June 30th, 2016

Dr Watson is a great doctor with wonderful bedside manner. He explains everything to you and makes sure you understand what he is going to do. His office staff Claudia is also wonderful.

Posted on November 6th, 2015

Dr. Watson is cold and aloof. He has not bedside manner. He enjoys giving the patient bad news.

Posted on March 23rd, 2015

Very satisfied he is a excellent Doctor.

Be Careful!

Posted on December 4th, 2013

I was sent to Dr. Watson as a result of an auto accident. The NS that responded to the ER call stated that he didn't handle trauma that I had incurred and sent me to Dr. Watson. The CT taken in the ER showed Atlanto-Axial Subluxation or in layman terms, I broke my neck at the highest level however, I didn't injure my spinal cord...yet. When I arrived in a hard collar that the ER gave me, he had students review my records. He never actually looked at the CT & told me that only people who intend to sue wear braces. Not fully understanding my issue, I took mine off. Following that appointment, everytime I turned my head, I blacked out. My spine was slipping & I kept ending up in the ER. It turned out I did break my neck & his dismissal of my case caused me to have mini-strokes. I thankfully landed in the hands of the 2 best NS on the East Coast and would never recommend Dr. Watson to my worst enemy. It's scary to know that this guy is mentoring young potential doctors.

meningeoma

Posted on July 3rd, 2013

Dr. Watson is an excellent doctor and a compassionate human being. He is AWESOME!!

This is one of the best doctors I have ever encountered.

Posted on August 7th, 2012

Whenever I have a medical problem he always comes to mind. Even when it's not his specialty because of his genuine care, concern and attitude he always comes to mind. One of the few humans I would not hesitate to recommend for any reason.

Posted on September 6th, 2017