Have you seen Dr. Joseph A Cabaret?

The best Pain management doctor in Vta County who cares about his Patients and listens!

Dr. Cabaret, is a wonderful doctor, He listens to what I have to say regarding my pain. He is very caring and understanding. I fill that I'm very lucky to have him as my doctor. He spends as much time as we need. He has even call me at home to check on me to see if I was ok. Dr Cabaret is not the type of Dr. To walk in the room and say what's wrong and give you meds and leave. He has always walk in the room with a big smile and a warm hand shake and is there to help. I just wish we had more Doctors that was as caring and understanding as he is. Thank. You Dr. Cabaret. I would recommend him to anyone!

I feel his bed side manner is moody. I went to him 2 times and choose to switch. I feel he doesn't understand someone with major pain and injury.

Doctor's Response

I am sorry that this patient did not feel understood. I will do my best to ensure no one else feels this way in the future.

Highly Recommended

Dr. Cabaret really helped me with my back pain and was very attentive. I would recommend him to my family and friends.

Dr. Cabaret spent nearly 40 minutes with me on my first visit. He was concerned, informative and very helpful in educating me of my back problems. I find him very thorough and cautious in prescribing medication, but he also is trying to reduce my pain safely.

Dr. Joseph A Cabaret is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Camarillo, CA.