Dr. Joseph R Cali Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph R Cali Jr?

Amazing amazing amazing

He is the best doctor and surgeon out there. He has excellent bedside manner & more importantly surgeon skills. He has saved my life multiple times over 13 years. I owe everything to him. He realized something was wrong when no one else did. He is also very caring and knowledgeable. He treats all his patients with respect and kindness. There is a reason why so many people love him and he is given so many awards. I definitely recommend him and have recommended him to family friends who have also admired him and his work. He is truly a gift from God.

Dr. Cali is an amazing Dr.

Dr. Cali is one of the best Dr.'s I have ever had the privilege to meet. His bedside manner makes you feel as if you were part of his family. He takes the time to perform the correct testing to show you what he is actually thinking about. He shows you every detail of what your issue is and what he can do to help you. If you have questions he takes the time to answer them in a way that you can actually understand. He calms you from fears that you may have by knowing the answer to any of your questions. I just can not say enough as to the type of man Dr. Cali is. I feel so safe under his care.

Excellent bedside manner. Explanation of diagnosis in "understandable terms". Great staff.

Doctor Cali is beyond amazing. I went through a series of surgeries and complications and he was at the hospital everyday I was there checking on me and making sure I got the best possible care! He cares about the patient as well as the entire family!

He IS wonderful, sure cannot understand why a nice guy like this is in THIS profession, but it takes a special person I guess cause its not an exam one wants to go through unless necessary

highly recommend him

This was the 3rd opinion on my problem. He did my surgery. Very professional and knowledgeable (both in office and surgery.) He CARED about me and my well being. Very astute regarding post operational concerns, and promptly answered my phone calls.

PERFECT CARE----- VERY KNOWLEDGABLE

Fantastic Doctor really cares about his patients. Very smart and cares for his patients.

Dr. Cali is an excellent surgeon, but also extremely caring. He takes time with each patient, answers all questions, is concerned about the whole family. I wouldn't go to any other colorectal surgeon. He is absolutely the best!

Excellent surgeon

Dr. Cali is an excellent surgeon. He is very knowledgeable and explains the procedure and all risks associated. He doesn't mind you asking questions. He takes his time with you so that you don't feel like you are "just another patient". Each patient is very important to him. He is always very professional and respectful. His bedside manner is beyond any that I have ever experienced. Going trough colon cancer is not a very pleasant thing, but having him as your surgeon makes it so much easier.

Caring Doctor

Really good experience with Dr. Cali. As uncomfortable as the situation is, Dr. Cali is a true professional. He has great bed side manner and is very careful with your recovery.

Greatest Doctor I ever had and very good at his surgery specialty!

I had to fire my old doctor because he would not listen to what I was asking or saying all the time. Dr. Cali always gave me his full attention and answered all my questions. If he had a fellow observing, he always listen to me first and took care of what I was there for. I love his bedside manor is great. Easiest doctor to work with and is always there if I need him. He gave me the perfect j-pouch ever and the best follow up care I could imagine.