Dr. Joseph V Candela Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Joseph V Candela?

Should have a negative star rating

I have a 5mm stuck kidney stone for 5 weeks He didn't do anything not even an examination Horrible doctor

Super guy with Super staff

Very through, caring, intelligent

Dr. Candela treated me like a friend the first visit I had with him. Made me feel comfortable and trusting. He was so thorough, he found the cancer in my prostate, gave me options, I decided on removal, he did an excellent job, I have no issues, bladder, sexual etc.. I highly recommend his expertise if you have prostate issues, he is very responsive and helpful, I am 10 years out of surgery, and no issues. He treated me with respect.

he is incompetent and does unnecessary procedures for $$$

He did an unnecessary procedure looking in my bladder for no reason and it lead to scars forming in urethea and the developing of severe problems including narrowing of urethea and a disease called BXO. He can ruin your life if you allow him to do unnecessary procedures and damage your urine trac.

the cat's meow

Dr. Candela treated me for prostate cancer. He was tenacious, inelligent, passionate, through, the nices most efficient physician I have ever been to. I would highly recommend Dr. Candela to any man requiring prostate surgery. I have not had one issue after 6 years after surgery. Everything works fine, and so far the cancer has not returned. And he is easy on the eyes also.

A doctor that is very trustworthy

Dr. Candela is a well qualified doctor and is outstanding in his speciality. I feel completely at ease with him and trust his advice. He really cares for his patients. Highly recommend Dr. Candela to anyone, male or female.

Dr. Candela is one of the best doctors that I have met in my life. Despite a busy schedule, he always had time for me and my concerns. In treating my cancer, he was honest and realistic in his evaluations. He is a top notch doctor.

Dr. Joseph V Candela is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.