Dr. Joseph E Cangas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph E Cangas?

Great Offices!! The staff are very friendly and Office is very punctual!!

great experience. Recommend to everyone you know!

We are always able to be seen same day for sick visits. Treatment is always explained and follow up by the fabulous nurses is exceptional

Best

Staff is so friendly! Appointments are easy to make and always available; especially with the walk in clinic. My favorite pediatrician.

Amazing

Love Ideal Pediatrics and the convenient hours. Walk in clinic is such a blessing!

Awesome Doc

Dr. Cangas and his staff are very professional. I was able to get in to see him quickly, had very little wait time and my child was very well taken care of. He genuinely cares about our kids.

Never Judgmental!

I am really surprised by some off the comments on here and feel that something isn't quite right.. I am low income and my children are on medicaid and they have never been treated poorly nor have we ever felt judged! Dr Cangas and all of his staff have always been so friendly and professional and my children love going to see them! His office does have the great small town atmosphere and when I call to schedule an appointment and introduce myself on the phone they immediately know who I am and who my children are.. the kids are not just patients there or another chart. He and his staff work very hard to be professional and be acquainted with all patients. I've never had a single complaint about the doctor, staff, or treatment during the last 5+ years that my children have been going there.

Outstanding Professional

Dr. Cangas goes above and beyond when it comes to care fro my children! He is thorough and always willing to spend the time necessary to make sure that he gives a very high level of care. The "Helmet Doctor" also gives bicycle helmets to kids for free in his spare time. It's very clear that he has a high level of commitment to the care of our young and his office staff reflect those values. They are at all times fun, professional and efficient. I can't say enough about Illini Pediatrics and their staff!

Excellent Local Provider

Dr. Cangas and his staff are wonderful. They are always quick to return calls, fit us in for a sick visit, or answer questions. It is so nice to have local provider. I highly recommend you give this office a try. Simply wonderful pediatric care!

superb

dr does a great job and always seems to care about my son

Baloney

Im not even a patient, see how easy it is to lie on this site?

ITS YOUR JOB, ITS MY CHILD

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PUTTING UP WITH ME. I KNOW I PROBLY GOT ON PEOPLES NERVES BUT I WAS SCARED TO DEATH ABOUT HAVING A CHILD WITH SPECIAL NEEDS. YOU HAVE MADE IT SO MUCH EASIER TO ACCEPT BECAUSE YOU CARE JUST AS MUCH AS WE DO. YOU TREAT LANDON AND SAVANNAH LIKE THEY ARE YOURS. NATASHA IS AWSOME AND NEVER HAS A FROWN ON HER FACE. THANKS SO MUCH FOR HELPING ME GET LANDON WERE HE NEEDED TO BE.HE IS SO MUCH HAPPIER WHEN HE IS FEELING GOOD. CONSIDERING EVERYTHING HE HAS GONE THROUGH, I AM SO SURPRISED HOW STRONG HE HE. HES A FIGHTER FOR SURE AND WITH AN GREAT DR LIKE YOU I KNOW HE WILL STAY ON THE RIGHT TRACK. AGAIN...THANKS FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE. IT DONT SEEM LIKE MUCH TO YOU BUT ITS THE WORLD TO ME....