Have you seen Dr. Joseph F Capella?

When you want the very best!

I wish I had gone to Dr. Capella before I had excess skin removal surgeries by another surgeon. In my opinion, a general plastic surgeon doesn't fully understand what is necessary to repair the damage caused by losing a massive amount of weight after obesity. A specialist in this area of plastic surgery is imperative when you are looking for the best results. After losing 300 pounds, Dr. Capella's expertise allowed all of my hard work to show. I couldn't be happier with my results after he performed a lower body lift, thigh and breast lifts. I have to travel to see him but it is well worth the expense, time and effort when you want the very best care. Dr. Capella is patient, kind and understanding. His PA, Scott, along with Kerry and Macey in the office are all top notch at their jobs and the entire team makes you feel at ease. I also received excellent care at the Hackensack University hospital where my surgeries were performed.

Amazing experience

Knowledgeable experienced informative the man is an artist and absolutely amazing surgeon could not have had a better experience

Good as log as you don't have complications

I had my body lift with him and thought he was a good surgeon. But I developed complications and he completely turned his back on me. I have huge medical expenses related to this that have taken me years to pay off. Yeah, so keep your fingers crossed that nothing goes wrong for you because he will not be there to help you like a good doctor would. I think he is afraid of being sued or maybe he just cannot face that he made a mistake. Whatever the reason, the bottom line is that he does not care. If I had to do it over I would go with someone else. I am so disappointed. How do you sleep at night, Dr. Capella???

Dr. Capella is the most gifted surgeon for body and face contouring. His office is professional but yet personal in that he spends time with each patient and always has time to discuss and answer questions. This is my second surgical procedure with him and I would NEVER visit anyone else.

Don't go anywhere else

I feel so lucky to have found Dr. Capella. He is THE expert on body contouring surgery. He is extremely talented, compassionate, professional and honest. His goal is to give you the best result possible. His office is small and so professional. They all work together like a well oiled machine. I do not have one negative thing to say about Dr. Capella and his staff. And trust me, I have extremely discerning taste.

The Best!

Dr. C has many years of experience, is very kind and very thorough. His staff is friendly and efficient. I never feel rushed and he is thorough in his follow up. Overall, a wonderful office to deal with .

I am hard pressed to find anything for Dr. Capella and his staff to do better. They are all kind, courteous, knowledgeable, understanding and skilled at their particular jobs. I would say I was a very nervous patient but they put my mind at ease. I think I was most impressed with his compassion. My mother was very sick for my first surgery. My concern was that if something happened. He stated--I refund your money and we reschedule when you are up to it. All went well and my Mom saw the outstanding results of my first surgery. The following year I scheduled my next and final procedure. My Mom's health had deteriorated but she was insistent that I keep my surgery date. Dr. Capella said the same thing to me--no worries. My Mom died three months before my surgery. I walked into my pre-surgery appointment and he said I'm sorry about your Mom. I will gladly refund your money if you need time. As per my Mom wishes--I had the surgery and I am healing now. Dr. Capella and his staff are the best in the field.

My Breast Augmentation is Perfection!

I am absolutely thrilled with the results of my breast augmentation! I chose Dr. Joseph Capella to perform the procedure when I clearly realized he is, by far, the best choice. I knew other people who had great results with him and all the positive reviews of Dr. Capella on other websites made me feel even more confident to go with him. In addition, he has so many before and after photos of breast augmentation which were very helpful. He clearly has performed a huge number of breast augmentation cases. My recovery was quick and all incision marks were minor and have faded away in time. Throughout the process - from my initial consultation to my final check-ups, Dr. Capella took his time to explain everything in great detail and was very warm and personable. I clearly understood what I should expect from the results of the procedure. I definitely picked the right surgeon for my procedure and highly recommend Dr Capella to everyone interested in breast augmentation. With Dr. Capella, you will have exceptional care, attention to detail and results you will be proud to show off! If you're looking for the best surgeon, you've found him with Dr. Capella.

Lower Body Lift

He did an amazing job and I will only consider going to him for my final thigh lift procedure

Outstanding Dr.

Dr. Capella is a no nonsense first-rate five star plastic surgeon. I say this with all sincerity, and I work for a Dr. and consider myself a pretty good judge. He is what I would consider to be a Dr's Dr. Someone so proficient in his field that his colleagues can learn from him. I had a neck lift and abdominoplasty with Dr Capella and both far exceeded my expectation. I have had ps in the past and have never been so impressed by a Dr's integrity, skill, and staff, with out all the bells and whistles that are often found in a ps office that can be so misleading. He is the "real deal."

tummy Tuck

Abdominoplasty/Lower Body Lift

I have been in the cosmetic/surgery industry for 13 years. Which means I have worked with or personally know a lot of plastic surgeons. However, after losing weight on my own over the years and being left with excess sagging skin that no amount of exercise would ever tighten up, I knew it was time to consider doing a lower body lift. I knew I would not need to do the rounds of consult after consult with surgeons. I only needed one consult and it would be with the top surgeon in cosmetic surgery after weight loss, Dr. Capella. A few days after our initial consult, discussing my concerns and my expectations, I scheduled my surgery. I am now 2 weeks post op and although still very swollen, can already see the amazing transformation taking place. I am excited to see how I will look 3 months from now. If you are seeking a surgeon, who is humble, puts you at ease, takes the time to answer all your questions, makes himself available to contact, either before, during or after your surgery, is highly experienced and an expert in cosmetic surgery, I highly recommend Dr. Capella. He truly is an artist. After all, we all are a one of a kind painting and by the time Dr. Capella is done sculpting our bodies, if you're like me- you will be looking forward to showing off the work of art he has created! Dr. Capella and his staff are top notch!

Dr. Joseph F Capella is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Ramsey, NJ.