Dr. Joseph Capezio Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Capezio?

Amazing

Posted on January 10th, 2017

Dr. C is amazing,! Going to the Gyne is not a comfortable experience! Dr. C makes all the worry and nervousness ...melt away! Luv him!

Posted on October 29th, 2015

He is a warm & kind doctor. He listens to your concerns and explains things thoroughly.

Your in great hands!

Posted on October 5th, 2015

Very prompt. I have been a patient for 10 years and think Dr. Capezio is an excellent doctor.

Posted on April 10th, 2014

The front desk guy was kind of rude and stand-offish. But once I was on the other side of the waiting room I felt very welcomed. (By the way - I didn't even sit down and wait.) Dr. Capezio and his aide were both sweet and knowledgeable. He even had me come to his office after my check-up to go over everything. Minus the front desk, the office was very professional and I would definitely recommend Dr. Capezio. I was in and out in under thirty minutes too.

Outstanding

Posted on February 1st, 2014

I only saw this doctor one time and plan to keep seeing him. He is a very personable and respectful physician. He was highly sensitive to my problems and he was very interested in my problems. I would highly recommend this OB/Gyn to anyone who wants a knowledgeable doctor and a great bedside manner. The staff is great, and they are on the ball!

Posted on May 12th, 2013

Dr. Capezio delivered by son 27 years ago! It's an experience I will never forget. Thank you, Dr. Capezio! ... He was awesome then....when he was a young doctor.... I'm sure he's even more amazing today! You never forget the doctor that delivers your child(ren)!

Excellent doctor with a wonderful caring bedside manner! Wouldn't go to anyone else

Posted on October 8th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr Capezio for many years

Posted on October 3rd, 2012

Excellent physician. He has called me for follow up on numerous occasions. He cares for me as an individual

Posted on April 21st, 2012

Dr. Capezio has been my doctor since the birth of my first child almost 19yrs ago. He's an excellent doctor and cares for his patients. I recently had a huge fibroid removed and his patience and compassion were outstanding!

Great Doctor

Posted on April 13th, 2012

I have seen Dr. Capezio for routine office visits, as well as surgery. He is very knowledgeable and very caring. Called me several times after surgery to follow up. Has a great sense of humor (which some may take the wrong way). He has treated my daughter and I with respect and is a great physician.

Posted on January 2nd, 2012

Dr. Capezio is the best!!! I have been going to him for 20 years and had 5 beautiful children under his care.He is a very caring, professional, patient and kind doctor. He takes the time to listen to my concerns and makes sure to keep me well informed about my health and my babies health. My husband and I both love him! I am so pleased a friend recommended him to me. I just can't say enough good things about him!!

Immediately put at ease

Posted on February 18th, 2010

I absolutely love Dr. Capezio. My last pregnancy was high risk and I had an OB (not Dr. Capezio) that missed alot of important things. From the moment I met Dr. Capezio he made me feel so much better about everything I went through and that it wouldn't happen again. He is so knowledgeable and has the best bedside manner of any doctor I've ever had! I can't wait for him to deliver my next baby!