Dr. Joseph A Carducci Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph A Carducci?

Great doctor Great office

Excellant for my last 30 or more years!

Dr has been w/ my family for ages! he is always there when I need him by phone or in person! Takes time w/ me & always keeps my cost of drugs in consideration when prescribing to me! I have ALOT of health problems & it amazes me how he keeps it all together remembering most of everything in my medical background! Love how he personally calls me to check w/ me after visit & explains my test results. Won't see me leaving Dublin Family Care anytime soon!

family doctor

Dr. Carducci has been our family doctor for over 20 years. He is a good doctor. He spends time with us. If he doesn't think it is serious, he is in and out. If he thinks there is a problem, he has spend near an hour with members of our family. After running tests, I always get a phone call from the doctor (not the nurse) with the results. He is also a doctor that you can ask questions. He is a human being.