Dr. Joseph L Carrasco Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph L Carrasco?

Dr Carrasco

Dr. Carrasco is the one of the finest Doctor's I have every met he listens to you and takes time to explain what is going on. Thank you Dr. Carrasco

patient

always a pleasant experience no waiting warm and friendly staff never feel rushed as if i were just a number

always a favorable experience minimum wait time and i believe he is not a pill pusher

Great Doctor

You always get a very thorough explanation of your diagnosis. Very easy to talk to about your problems. He has been our Doctor for 12 years. Very easy to talk to.

One of the Best

Dr. Carrasco I believe has saved my life several times. he listens and gets the correct test to make and informed decision, then he acts promptly. He seems to really care for his patients.

I was VERY pleased with this Dr!

The office has a great set up and the staff is extremely friendly. The nurse apologized for the "long wait". It was less than 10 minutes! I was shocked! Very friendly staff and Dr C was very patient and helpful. He answered all of my questions and gave me a treatment plan right away! Very knowledgeable! He really knows what he is talking about!

This is the first Doctor I've had that gave me his cell phone number and told me call him when ever I have a problem. I called him on a Friday night because my wife was ill. he called in a scrip for meds and called me at home on Sunday and asked how my wife was feeling.

caring

Good bedside manner.Concerned with cost to patient of meds.Does what is necessary to determine proper solution without going overboard with every test possible.

Dr. Joseph L Carrasco is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Leesburg, FL.