Dr. Joseph Centofanti Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Centofanti?

Could not be happier to find Dr. Centofanti

Posted on September 17th, 2017

My PCP referred me to Dr. Centofanti for a pain in my neck. The doctor found a pinch nerve thanks him I feel so much better. His was staff was very caring to get me in as soon as they could.

Outstanding!

Posted on September 15th, 2017

The doctor listened to me, explained what he thought my problem was, ordered the appropriate tests and I had a diagnosis within no time. Treatment was prescribed and I am now doing much, much better. noticeable to family as well. I am truly grateful that there are still GREAT physicians out there. Doctor has my full confidence.

So Thankful

Posted on September 5th, 2015

Dr. Centofanti and his staff are a blessing to me and my family. They're help, compassion and professionalism is top notch throughout our personal time of crisis. I thank my lucky stars he is located locally.

Posted on March 20th, 2015

I am a migraine suffer until I met Dr. Centofanti I hardly had any relief, he is caring and understanding doctor who has help me manager these headache. Office staff could not have been nicer.

Posted on March 2nd, 2015

staff is very rude and unsympathetic. every time I had to interact with reception staff, they are snappy, abrupt and not friendly.

Horrible experience!!!

Posted on January 16th, 2015

Horrible!!!

REally caring

Posted on December 29th, 2011

I've got very, very difficult to treat migraines and Dr. Centofanti has been a Godsend. Unlike other doctors, he hasn't given up on me when the "regular" treatments haven't worked - he keeps on trying and looking for new ways to help me. I left another practice that had become too big so that I never saw the actual doctor - I love that even when they had a nurse practitioner (who was great - sorry to see her leave), I still saw Dr. Centofanti regularly and he was still involved in my care. I really like that he respects my knowledge of my own condition - he listens to me, he answers any questions I may have and treats me as a partner in my care, rather than being patronizing. My only criticism at this time is not with Dr. Centofanti per se - but I would hope that since their NP left, they hire someone else who is capable of doing IV magnesium infusions so that when Dr. Centofanti isn't available to do them, someone else is.

Top Shelf

Posted on July 9th, 2010

Focused, respectrful of your time, listens and focuses like a laser beam on your problem.

Posted on November 20th, 2017