Dr. Joseph Cervone Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Cervone?

Posted on August 8th, 2016

Excellent , Doctor, he's kind attentive and prompt, I've moved out of state now , but wish I could have brought him with us.

Posted on November 21st, 2015

My internist retired and Dr. Cervone took over his practice. I found it to be extremely difficult to get an appointment with the doctor even when I ill. I was told the only appointment available was three weeks from the time I called. The staff is rude when on the phone as well as when you are in the office. Recently I asked for a copy of some of my lab work to take to a specialist, which they gladly provided me with. The problem was they also gave me someone else's medical information along with mine. Luckily that patient happened to be a long time family friend and was informed about the carelessness of this office. Dr. Cervone himself although sometimes attentive when you have an appointment is not as thorough as he should be . On several occasions when I saw the doctor I complained about not feeling well for quite some time. I didn't feel my complaint was taken seriously and felt as though I was a burden to Dr. Cervone. Long story short I took my lab work to my new internist who was quite surprised Dr. Cervone did not mention or follow through on one of the test results which had been out of range for almost a year. Thank goodness for the thoroughness of my new internist who immediately sent me to a hematologist. It appears that Dr. Cervone is more interested in the dermatological "Concierge Skin Care" part of his practice than being an internist.

Posted on June 30th, 2015

This is true concierge service.

Manager

Posted on April 17th, 2015

My Dr. retired and left his pratice and patient to see Dr. Cervone. Dr. Cervone seems to good Doctor. I dont like that you can't speak witht him Dr. over the phone everything is you have to make a appointment to see him even if you have questions or concerns i am not use to this type of practice where the Dr. doesnt speak to his patients. The Office Manage is very rude, when you come in the office she wont' speak she doesnt Greet her patient make you feel welcome or that you can cme to her and Discuss anything. She looks at you like there is a problem she is very very unprofessional. I have been in Healthcare for over 25 years and she really need to be replaced the staff is afraid of her and she is just Rude. Dr. Cervone seems to be a Fair Doctor I am not sure why he has a Office Manager that is Rude and very un professional. I would not recommend anyone to this practice where a Dr will not take call from his patient if they are sick or just have a General questions and also have to go thru the Office manager to ask a questions over the phone or when in the Office she Discussing you concerns in front of the Entire office. This is Definetly not a Way to Conduct Business and Patient Care.

So glad we found Dr. Cervone

Posted on March 27th, 2015

Wonderful PCP. accurate diagnostician, practices medicine with an eye to the whole person, knows his patients and treats them accordingly. Current on all medical issues and treatments. Can't say enough good things about Dr. Cervone.

Posted on January 16th, 2015

Will be leaving the practice not due to the doctor, but due to the staff. For the most part they are rude and the people at the front desk do not provide accurate billing information and if you can believe it they don't know the hours the doctor is in the office. No way to run a business or a medical practice.

Posted on July 24th, 2013

I called the office to see if they were accepting new patients...the receptionist only cared about how much my co-pay was. She then put me on hold for 3 minutes and advised that there are no new patient appointments until October? She did not once ask if I was ill or anything. Thankfully I will not be going there.

Posted on October 20th, 2017