Dr. Joseph Chang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Chang?

Posted on October 28th, 2016

I had my original upper blepharoplasty performed in March 2015 by Dr. Chang with devastating results. Not only were my eyelids completely asymmetric after the surgery, but I had severe pain in the inner corners of my eyes immediately following the surgery with very poor healing. The scars were very think and inflamed and created a band like pull towards the inner part of the eye, directionally towards the nose. I was told that I just have bad healing, and hypertrophic scarring by Dr. Chang. Nowhere else in my body I had this problem. To the contrary, my skin always healed extremely quickly and nicely.

Posted on January 5th, 2016

Dr. Chang is AMAZING!!!! He cured my headaches!!! Love him.

Posted on January 9th, 2017