Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Joseph E Chase has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
Showing 5 of 31
Most importantly he's an excellent surgeon who's worth waiting an hour to see, if he's operating on you can feel at ease because you're in good hands (literally! ) After all the Red Sox trusted him to help operate on Kurt Schilling after the "bloody sock" and he even has a World Series ring to prove it! Also his physician assistants have always had a great bedside manner and took personal care of me after all 3 of my knee surgeries with Dr. Chase!
Wrong Diagnosis! and he took forever to submit paperwork to insurance. Had to switch surgeons b/c insurance didn't trust him. From what I hear from other surgeons, he does unnecessary SLAP repairs on anyone with a shoulder injury. If you cannot submit reports on time why would someone trust you to cut them open.
25 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Joseph E Chase accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Joseph E Chase in this video.
Dr. Joseph E Chase is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Falmouth, MA.