Dr. Joseph E Chase Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Joseph E Chase?

Past patient

Most importantly he's an excellent surgeon who's worth waiting an hour to see, if he's operating on you can feel at ease because you're in good hands (literally! ) After all the Red Sox trusted him to help operate on Kurt Schilling after the "bloody sock" and he even has a World Series ring to prove it! Also his physician assistants have always had a great bedside manner and took personal care of me after all 3 of my knee surgeries with Dr. Chase!

The wait time at his office for my scheduled appointment is ridiculous.

The staff hung up on me several times and wouldn't file paper work for my short term disability

Dr.Chase operated on me after an unsuccessful rotator cuff surgery. It has been 5 months and the new surgery has been successful and I am very happy with the results. Dr. chase is professional and caring. I highly recommend him.

SLAP REPAIRS!

Wrong Diagnosis! and he took forever to submit paperwork to insurance. Had to switch surgeons b/c insurance didn't trust him. From what I hear from other surgeons, he does unnecessary SLAP repairs on anyone with a shoulder injury. If you cannot submit reports on time why would someone trust you to cut them open.

Great doctor & surgeon

Treated me for ruptured ACL & MCL/level 3 repairs - staff was terrific, friendly & efficient. Dr. Chase is a bit on the shy side, but friendly & kind and a super surgeon to boot. Left me with 2 tiny dimples & no scars - and a knee that's as good as new! The physical therapy staff at the facility was also excellent & I think I left in better shape than when I arrived. All in all, it was a great experience & I would refer Dr. Chase to anyone who needs orthopedic surgery.

great doctor. highly recommend him.

Dr. Chase is an intelligent, caring surgeon

Had a Bankhart procedure performed by Dr. Chase. He is an intelligent, personable doctor that is, in my experience, a very good surgeon and doctor. He has a great personality, ALWAYS returns calls in a timely manner, and seems genuinely concerned about any concerns or questions I had. Since I have a medical background and have medical knowledge-it was quite refreshing to find a physician that was up to date on his knowledge - I think he takes his job seriously and does his CMEs as he has very current knowledge.

he use to be very good

Now I noticed he has 6 listing of offices but is only at one loction but not seeing patients there in Brookline something is wrong He was an EXCELLENT SURGEON BEFORE