Dr. Joseph Chesky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Chesky?

Celia

Posted on December 27th, 2013

Superb Physician who reminds me of my old family physician. he took the time to explain my condition and put me at ease. Because of HIS intervention, I recovered quickly and would recommend him to anyone. he is one of the last Old school docs that truly is interested in patients as a people and not merely numbers.

Posted on June 14th, 2012

thorough, extremely knowledgable with an excellent bedside rapport

Dave

Posted on September 7th, 2010

superb physician who really takes time with his patints (my wife and I were highly impressed with his thoroughness, expertise and bedside manner) I would recommend him to anyone!!!

Police Officer Fish

Posted on February 23rd, 2010

Thank you for the special care you provided to a fellow Submariner!!!

Military Patient

Posted on February 23rd, 2010

I have been using Navy Medicine my whole adult life. I am extremely impressed with Dr. Cheskys all-inclusive examination. Dr. Chesky ensured my comprehension of all test and procedures performed, including clarification of what other specialist was indicating to me. His wide-range of knowledge and thorough participation in my medical care prevented unnecessary procedures and that I received the care I truly needed in a timely manner so that I could return to work and my family.

US Navy Member.

Posted on November 15th, 2009

This doctor has no bedsie manners. he is the biggest LIAR I had ever dealt with in my life. My experiences with him are TRAUMATIC, even as I am writing this comment about him. He has split personalities as if he is Mr Jeckel and Dr.Hyde, he is one crazy person. he has no compassion, empathy, bed side manners and he doesn't care about his patients. he is always looking out for the big company (US NAVY) or whoever the patient works for. he will not have the patients interest at heart no time. DON'T trust him he is a BOLD LIAR. This man is not a nice person, he is evil. he verbally and physically abuses his patient. I don't know how someone of his temper is being allow to practice medicine. I am wondering how many person(s) lives he has destroyed? I would not recommends him to treat not even a FISH much less a Cat. I will NEVER, EVER, see this man again if I have any control over my insurance which doctor I can and cannot see. I know CAPT.Joseph F.Chesky,MD is not a doctor I would like to see in this or the next life. I am serious about him. I am still traumatised from my last appointment with him.

Posted on October 3rd, 2009

BEST PHYSICIAN I HAVE EVER HAD. STRAIGHT FORWARD HONEST THOROUGH AND EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGABLE> QUICKLY AND ACCURATELY DIAGNOSED MY CONDITION DURING MY FIRST COUPLE OF VISITS WHILE OTHER PHYSICIANS I HAVE BEEN TO WERE TOTALLY CONFUSED. HE HAS A VERY GOOD MANNERISM WHICH PUT ME INSTANTLY AT EASE>I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM WITHOUT HESITATION TO ANYONE>

Do not use dr Chesky

Posted on February 21st, 2009

His mood swings were scary!

Superb physician

Posted on July 19th, 2008

Dr. Chesky not only accurately diagnised my problem, he took the time to explain it to me in a very understandable manner, took the time to answer my questoins and explained to me the rational for his treatment plan. He treated the cause of my condition and not the symptoms. Was extremely thorough and fair. I understand how some may not appreciate his approach because if you are looking for a cheap high with inappropriate pain medication, do not waste your time going to his clinic- if you are interested in being treated for your condition by an expert, I highly recommend him and his staff.

Premier Occupational Medicine physician

Posted on June 1st, 2008

Dr. Chesky is a superb physician and is by far the most knowledgable practitioner in Occupational medicine that I have ever come in contact with. He has unique insight to the occupational medicine field is highly regarded within the field. He has a unique way of putting patients at ease. I would highly recommend him and his clinic

Doctor Chesky in New Holland Pa rating very poor

Posted on March 8th, 2008

This doctor misdiagnosed my injury and acted very strangely at my visit(s). I would not recommend this Doctor to anyone

Posted on July 31st, 2016