Dr. Joseph A Cipriano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph A Cipriano?

The Utmost Professional!

Dr Cipriano is one of, if not the best doctor that I have ever seen. His approach to solving my health issue was and remains incredibly effective. He is extremely knowledgeable, highly compassionate and treats you like a family member! I highly recommend Dr. Cipriano in all area of his practice as he is a great asset to Lee Health!

Just wants your money

I received surgery on Monday came home with a mild pain reliever that I was allergic to. Called dr and he told me he wasn’t going to do anything for my pain. Mind you I have a cut from one side of my armpit to the other side!!!!! Told me I was to go to my primary to get medicine if I needed something different. Very disappointing

Dr. Joseph A Cipriano is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cape Coral, FL.