Dr. Joseph P Clancy Jr Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Joseph P Clancy Jr?

Ship bottom office staff not very good

The office staff is terrible. I have been waiting since before Christmas for a call back. EVERY time I call the person I need is never in & I am told she will call me back & never does. So I call again & still no call back. Then I ask to speak to the doctor & I'm told I can't he is busy. What kind of office is this? By the way its the Ship bottom office

He is "the best"

Best doctor you will ever find. Wonderful man I recommend him to everyone. He is knowledgeable, caring and very kind.

Most attentive Dr. I've ever had.

Paitance

Dear Southern Primary Associate, My family and and friends of ours have been patience of Dr Clancy for a couple of years. Last year the office went through some changes and new doctors and staff were brought on. We all preferred they old office and staff but went a head a tried the new doctors and staff. Frist not a fan of driving to three offices to see my doctor so we tried the new ones. We all agree that not totally happy with the change the new doctors our helpful and have a great knowledge off medicine, so we decide to keep coming. The office staff off new employees is a mess in Ship Bottom and the one person still there is miserable and terrible to have too deal with in person or on the phone. Never had any off us had to deal with such lack of respect and the bad attitude that comes from the staff there. We all agree that we will find a new doctors office to use in the coming future .

Rude staff at frount desk.

Very rude front desk staff , from my first phone call to make they appointment and when I came in. When I am done I will not be back. Great doctor but not worth the wait and one was on a mobile phone .